VP/ Head - Technology (IT) | Bengaluru / Bangalore | 12-22 years
IT/ Computers - Software | it head, vice president, head of it, vp
• Technically proficient, with proven academic competence, for example, educated to degree standard or equivalent.
• Effective communicator with people who may or may not have an IT leaning and developed people skills (e.g. good knowledge of self, others, situations) so that high trust relations may be established.
• Previous experience of running a department including sound experience of the management of finance and budgeting in relation to IT purchases, projects and plans.
• Project management experience so that clear specifications are drawn and ancillary issues are identified, time lines are followed and projects are delivered within agreed budgets and timescales
• No previous experience of the legal sector is necessary though the ability to work flexibly so that client deadlines may be met, and the ability to influence an audience with a wide range of IT skills and understanding is important.